Travelling to Bhutan lets you explore the country that is famous worldwide for protecting its culture and traditional values. Magnificent temples, spiritual sites, colorful Dzong, and Bhutanese architecture are some of the major attractions here. Visiting these places will surely allow you to unwind from every stress and enjoy a relaxed vacation.
Spring season is considered the best time to witness the beauty of Bhutan. However, during this peak season, it also becomes tough to get flight tickets and arrange good accommodation. Contacting one of the best tour operators in Bhutan prior few months of visiting Bhutan will take this worry from you.
Bhutan Packages is a reputed tour operator in Bhutan that can effectively manage all holiday hassles with well-structured travel itineraries. We handle everything for our clients, leaving them free to rest and cherish the beauty of the place.
1. Emergency Assistance: Using tour operators gives you the benefit of having local support in case of any uncertain conditions or emergencies such as flight disruptions, heavy rainfall, or medical emergencies. The support team will be available to provide you with travel assistance 24/7.
2. Destination Knowledge: Visiting a new place can sometimes be confusing, which increases the chances of missing out on the most beautiful places. Tour operators are experienced in conducting tours at the same destination and hence, they can provide you with the best knowledge about the place.
3. Safety: The tour operators effectively guide you throughout the journey so that your safety and security never get compromised. The experienced drivers provided during the sightseeing also take care of your safety.
4. Convenience: The hotel booking, ticketing, sightseeing, and transportation assistance provided by the tour operators makes the entire trip extremely comfortable and convenient.
5. Easy Transfers: Tour operators provide comfortable airport-hotel-airport transfer services that let you get to different points during your journey. You also get the benefit of sightseeing assistance from them.
While visiting these must-visit places don’t forget to indulge in some amazing adventure activities. Despite the above-mentioned places, you can also include various offbeat destinations in your Bhutan tour package to explore the unique culture and traditions. Some of the mesmerizing offbeat places in Bhutan are Ura Valley, Gangtey, and Lheunste.
Contact Bhutan Packages, one of the leading tour operators in Bhutan by calling +91 96359 67798. You can also visit our official website to solve any other travel queries.
Most travel agencies recommend booking a tour at least 6-12 months in advance if you have plans for Dec/Jan/Feb. You want to visit during Jun/Jul/Aug, book 4-6 months in advance.
Mar-May & Sep-Nov are considered the peak season in Bhutan.
Most of the standard hotels in Bhutan provide WiFi. Many have a small business center where one can easily access the hotel PCs. If you need further purchasing a local SIM card can keep you online on your way through the Kingdom.
An 'entry permit' enables an Indian national to travel through Thimphu and Paro only. You need a 'special area permit' from the Royal Government of Bhutan Immigration Office at Thimphu to travel beyond Thimphu and Paro; it is available from Monday to Friday.
Yes. There are so many sites where you can buy your flight tickets for Bhutan. Drukair & Bhutan Airlines are the two national airway carriers here. These two are the only airlines that serve Bhutan, offering flights from Paro to eight cities in five countries.