Witness Charismatic Bhutan for a Lifetime Travel Experience
The Land of Thunder Dragon, Bhutan is known for its spectacular landscapes, ancient fortresses, colorful festivals and most of all its authenticity!
If you wish to slow down your fast city life and relish a moment in the lap of Himalayas, Bhutan is the right place for you! Bhutan is a country of high motorable passes, green valleys, and rich culture, all of which play a significant role in the fame of this kingdom. Everything here is extraordinary, beautiful, and serene!
This serene country with all its glittering charm will leave you speechless!
We have presented why you should visit Bhutan at least once in a lifetime –
• Bhutan is the only country to measure Gross National Happiness as an indicator of its prosperity.
• Imagine what it is traveling in a country where the natives live by their traditions, values, legacy and everyone looks forward to the development of their country-amazing, no? That’s Bhutan!
• However, Bhutan appears as one of the most expensive destinations, the whole Bhutan tour package either for a honeymoon or family trip includes accommodation, food, transport, and an official guide.
• Bhutan is a land of monasteries and fortresses and Buddhism is deeply engraved in the soul of the country’s people.
• Experience Bhutan’s natural wonder and witness the flora & fauna riches, unique mammals & birds protected in several national parks.
• Visit the most hospitable country across the world and let the warm smiles invite you to the Land of thunder dragon.
Wow! Everything you will get here!
Bhutan’s Splendid Places that’ll give you the Reasons!!
Bhutan harbors several iconic places which impel you to come here to unbox its hidden beauty. Have a look-
1. Trek to Tiger’s Nest Monastery
Perched at a height of 3000m, the Legendary Tiger’s Nest Monastery is the most eye-catching destinations which you should explore while in Bhutan. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche flew to this cliff on a flaming tigress, meditated here, and hence the name of the monastery is named by this.
2. Get indulge in the vibrant Punakha Festival
Witness the traditional Bhutanese style dance; the re-enactments of the Bhutanese victory and the battle scenes are acted out in Punakha Dzong, one of the most sacred site. It is believed that those who witness the mask dances receive blessings and get rid of themselves from the evil powers.
3. Dochula Pass- Most Spectacular Motorable Pass
A concentration of 108 chortens was built in the memory of Bhutanese soldiers who were killed in 2003 war against the insurgents from India. The pass offers a mind-boggling 360 panoramic vistas of the valleys overlooking the snow-capped mountains.
4. The serenity of Phobjikha Valley
Set on the western slopes of the black mountains, Phobjikha Valley is stunningly beautiful wildlife preserve popular for its scenic splendor and cultural uniqueness. The park is a paradise for birdwatchers. Moreover, you could spot the threatened black neck cranes migrate to the valley in winters.
5. Don’t Miss to Taste the Red Panda Brewery
If you thought Bhutan is all about culture and tradition, well, there’s more for you!
The Red Panda Brewery established in 2006 by Fritz Maurer which is brewed from wheat and is pretty strong especially at high altitude.
6. Hike to Zuri Dzong
Hike to Zuri Dzong is a popular hiking trip amongst many tourists as it offers bird’s-eye view of the entire Paro Valley, with the glorious Himalayas in the backdrop. You could soak in the tranquil, serene and extraordinary views as you hike along the trekking trail. Amazing, no?
Bhutan is on the 8 positions under the list of happy countries of the world. Add Bhutan to your travel bucket list and set out for a life-changing event. The most beautiful kingdom of the Himalayas waits for you!