"If you are planning on Trekking in Bhutan, there is one thing for sure that you are in for a thrilling adventure!"
A small nation located on the Eastern side of the Himalayas, and is popularly known as the "Land of Thunder Dragon". Bhutan is famous worldwide as well as the happiest place on Earth, and this small land seems to be lost in time.
It is Bhutan's isolation that has preserved its ancient traditional and cultural lifestyles; it also makes trekking such a unique experience!
Before anything else, here is why you should trek in Bhutan!
With many reasons for making Bhutan a beauty, here are a few more perfect reasons to plan one of the perfect Bhutan tours.
- It is one of the global biodiversity hotspots.
- It boasts about a rich culture.
- The people and the hospitality are the warmest.
- It hosts colourful and vibrant festivals.
- The mountains and monasteries are beautiful.
Best time to take part!!
March to May and September to November are the peak tourist season in Bhutan. Spring and Autumn are the best seasons to enjoy trekking here. Do avoid the monsoon season as it is unsafe for trekking.
Things to pack for trekking!!
- Trekking boots
- Warm jackets and gloves
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sleeping bag
- A torch
- Camera with extra batteries
- 2-litre water bottle
- Rain gears
- First-aid kit
- Variety of snacks and energy bars
Do not forget these!!
- Get yourself medically checked.
- Take our own trekking gear.
- Make sure to carry a medical kit
- Drink plenty of water
- Check the weather conditions
- Stay in a group
- Listen to your trekking guide
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Keep yourself warm always
With the most serene surroundings, trekking will be a worldly experience along with Bhutan tours! Let's plan for an adventurous tour.
Share your moments of joy by commenting below!