Paro Airport to Thimphu Road Trip With Taxi Fare-Get All Details about It
‘There is no foreign land. it is the travelers only who is foreign’
Want to explore Bhutan? There are various ways to reach Bhutan-
- You can reach Bhutan via airways.
- Or you can choose the rail tracks.
- Or by roads via Phuentsholing.
Traveling by railways or by roads are seems to be a quite hectic journey. Right? So there is only one option left for you, which is via flight.
Paro Airport- ‘The Most Functional Airport in Bhutan’
There are 4 airports in Bhutan, among which Paro is the only international airport. It is well connected via flights to India, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. To travel from Paro to Thimphu, Paro airport is the nearest airport to reach there.
The Charm of Thimphu at a Glance!!
The quaint capital of Bhutan, Thimphu presents a unique blend of cultural day life as well as the modern nightlife. Breathtaking views of mountains, serene monasteries and a unique blend of modern lifestyle make Thimphu a must visit destination in Bhutan.
Do You Know About Road Route?
No! Okay, we are telling about it-
- Drive Paro airport to south following Pachu River to the river confluence at Chuzom.
- From Chuzom, the road goes upstream through Wangchu River up to Thimphu.
The Distance from Paro International Airport to Thimphu- 47.6km
Choose Taxi Services- Why?
We provide you with detailed reasons to go for taxi services in Bhutan-
- It offers you punctual pick-up as well as drop-up services.
- You will get the experienced local driver who is well known with all the road routes.
- They are able to manage to cover many sightseeing places in a very short period of time.
- More interestingly, it endeavors most reliable Paro to Thimphu taxi fare as per your budget.
Things You Can Explore During Road Journey…
The road trip from Paro International Airport to Thimphu will give you the chance to get a beautiful glimpse of-
- Bondey Village
- Shaba Village
- Tamchog Lhakhang
- Kharbije Temple
- Khasadrapchhu Nunnery
Approximate Taxi Fare from Paro to Thimphu :
|SECTORS||4 Pax Car||7 Pax Sumo||9 Pax Innova/Tavera||11 Pax/ Seats|
|Paro to Thimphu transfer (Day 1)||INR 900||INR 1200||INR 1450||INR 1500|
|Full Day Thimphu Tour (Day 2)||INR 2100||INR 4500||INR 5400||INR 2300|
Q. What is the best time to visit Thimphu?
A. The best time to visit Thimphu is from October to December and January to February.
Q. What are the famous sightseeing places in Thimphu?
A. The most eye-catching sightseeing places in Thimphu are Changangkha Lhakhang, The Folk Heritage Museum, National Library, Handicrafts Market etc.