WHY HONEYMOON IN BHUTAN?
Getting Hitched? An extended Bhutan honeymoon trip is the best way to begin your new life together. The quaint and intriguing country breathes in peace and tranquility that ensures the newly wedded couple a dreamlike Bhutan honeymoon tour. So, ditch the hassles of the cities and embrace the blissful allure with Bhutan honeymoon. Not just sightseeing and adventure discover peace in the country of culture, traditions, and spirituality.
BHUTAN HONEYMOON TRIP HIGHLIGHT
- • Hike to the Tiger’s Nest at Paro and enjoy the jaw-dropping views of the valley below
- • Revel in Paro Tshechus celebration, enjoy vigorous mask dance, archery games
- • What is the cost of visiting Bhutan from Delhi? The approx cost of visiting Bhutan from Delhi is 36, 999 INR
- • Enjoy exploring charming Paro town, indulge in shopping in Paro
- • Enjoy a scenic drive to Chele La Pass and capture the memories through your lens while driving towards Thimphu
- • Explore the oldest Dzongs and monasteries in Thimphu; explore the major sightseeing places, relish the Bhutanese cuisines
- • Explore the ancient capital of Bhutan in Punakha, go for offbeat cycling- indulge in short treks
- • Beat the stress while immersing in the natural mineral hot springs in Punakha- Koma Tshachu and Chhubu Tshachu.
- • Visit 17th century Punakha Dzong - explore Chimi Lhakhang; the temple of fertility - enjoy the black-necked crane festival
- • BeatHike in and around the Haa Valley - ditch the cities and indulge in wildlife camping to enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature
BHUTAN HONEYMOON ITINERARY- DURATION 6D/5N
- Day 1: Arrival at Paro Airport - transfer to hotel - city sightseeing
- Day 2: Drive to Chele La Pass - hike to Tiger’s Nest - Paro sightseeing - shopping
- Day 3: Transfer to Thimphu - city sightseeing - shopping
- Day 4: Drive to Punakha - sightseeing in major places - visit hot springs
- Day 5: Transfer to Thimphu - cover remaining sightseeing places - experience Thimphu nightlife
- Day 6: Transfer to Paro International Airport - Departure